Modernist Diamond Pavé Ring
Modernist Diamond Pavé Ring
Select your size Size Guide
Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
Leading gemstone: Diamond
Total diamond carat weight: 0.36ct
Overall height: 8.3mm
Wall thickness: 1.8mm
You’ll find only cultured diamonds and stones throughout our jewellery ranges. Cultured Diamonds, which are chemically, physically and optically identical to mined diamonds, enable us to use only the top colour (D,E,F) and clarity (VS+) diamonds so your pieces can truly sparkle!
We have taken great care in creating your jewellery. Following these tips will ensure you continue to enjoy your Lark & Berry piece year after year.
When not in use, always protect your jewellery piece by storing it in its original Lark & Berry box or pouch to avoid damage.
Avoid wearing your jewellery whilst washing up, cleaning or using chemical products, swimming or bathing (including washing your hands and showering), performing sports or heavy-duty activities and when in contact with extreme temperatures or abrasive surfaces.
Always put your jewellery on last when dressing to avoid contact with chemicals contained in perfumes, deodorants, cosmetics, hair and beauty products etc., which may damage or discolour your piece.
We recommend that you have your Lark & Berry jewellery professionally cleaned or serviced annually to retain its original brilliance.
O(US: 7 1/4)
K(US: 5 1/4)
M(US: 6 1/4)
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Lark & Berry- Diamond Disruptors.
Lark & Berry has been labelled "Diamond Disruptor" by the press as it is the first designer jewellery brand in the world to use cultured diamonds and stones exclusively.
Cultured diamonds are type IIA. Only 2% of mined diamonds are this rare. This means cultured diamonds are generally purer and of better quality than their mined counterparts.
Since diamonds can now be grown and perfected with science, absolutely no mining is needed. This makes cultured diamonds the cleaner, more environmentally friendly and progressive choice.
Lark & Berry has garnered impressive press recognition as the jewellery has not only won awards such as the Editor’s Choice at JCK (the leaders in the jewellery industry), it has also made history by being the first jewellery of its kind worn by celebrities at the Met Gala in 2019.