Moroccan Leather Pouffe Tan
Moroccan Leather Pouffe Tan
This item is no longer available
This item is held by Bohemia in United KingdomOur Moroccan Leather Pouffe in Tan is handmade by artisans in Marrakesh from leather treated with oil to enhance its natural beauty and characteristics. Using the finest quality leathers sourced from local tanneries, our pouffes are produced exclusively for Bohemia by highly skilled leather craftsmen. These staple home accessories look great in bedrooms or living spaces, use as a foot stool or extra seat around the coffee table.
This pouffe will arrive flat/unfilled, please see the Care & Info tab for more information on how to fill your pouffe yourself.
Product : Love the pouffe, although it does smell strongly!! Seems to be wearing off though....
Product : Fit for the purpose intended as footstools. Would prefer to have purchased them ready stuffed as some difficulty experienced finding appropriate filling for them.
Ethically handmade in Morocco
Your pouffe will arrive unstuffed but there are many ways to fill it yourself. Pouffes are a great way to recycle unwanted materials, they can be filled with almost anything you have to hand; polystyrene balls, old newspapers, plastic bags, old clothing, bedding or fabrics. It is an eco-friendly way to use up materials you may have stored at home for recycling. Alternatively, your local furniture upholsterer should be able to supply suitable stuffing materials.
1. Make sure the material you are using is clean and dry.
2. Unzip the pouffe and open it out to its full shape.
3. Start by gradually filling the edges of your pouffe to ensure that all the small spaces are fully stuffed. This will prevent air spaces forming in your finished pouffe.
4. Continue to add stuffing evenly ensuring the sides and seams are filled out.
5. Please avoid over-filling your pouffe as this could put a strain on the zip when closing, but over time as your pouffe beds down it can be topped up with more filling.
Please note: this leather is a natural material, dyed by hand in a small artisanal workshop; any minor flaws and imperfections are characteristic of the materials and methods and only add to the beauty and character of the product.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer