Olive Grey Cap
Olive Grey Cap
Select your size Size Guide
This item is held by PAPÁ ORIGINALS in United States of AmericaInspired by the original baseball cap style, invented and first worn by the Brooklyn Excelsiors baseball team in the 1860’s. The style that later conquered the streets of New York, and then the US: the high profile, structured crown, flat brim snapback cap. Handmade in Brooklyn.
100% cotton canvas.
Stoned oil leather.
Pure charmeuse silk lining.
Antique brass eyelets and buckle.
Debossed logo on the leather strap.
Made in Brooklyn, NY. Our superior caps are made from hand-selected durable cotton canvas, which is prone to develop beautiful unique tones with time. Also, as with most precious materials, overexposure to sunlight may cause the fabric to fade. Make sure you use the dedicated Papá black box we provide to store your cap. In case of stains, let it dry. Then spot clean affected area with a wet soft brush. Remember to dry the spot with a soft cloth.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer