Open Plain Cushion
Open Plain Cushion
This item is no longer available
Each artwork is distinctive in style and reflects the stark beauty of the British landscape. These etchings are exclusive to Candle Key; designed and made by artist Eleanor Long in her Hertfordshire studio.
The cushions are designed, printed and made in Britain supporting UK industry.
Product : I love the design. The pillow is well made. Beautiful!
Product : Beautiful cushion, well made ... lovely packaging too.
100% linen union natural face, 100% stone cotton sanded canvas, 100% ivory cotton needlecord piping, 100% super soft non-allergenic micro fibre inner
Recommended dry clean only
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Candle Key is a small design company founded in 2015 by Eleanor Long RCA and Trevor Young based in Hertford, England. The partnership was built on their joint appreciation of the incredible and peculiar world around us and their mutual desire to reflect this in work for others to enjoy. Their aim is to enrich the environment in which we live using bold design and skilled craftsmanship. Candle Key combines English eccentricities with the simple clean elegance of modern design. Their work includes prints and fabric design based on their take of the natural world around us. At Candle Key all their combined experiences and passions inform their work together. They enjoy and care for every detail and always focus on producing a high quality product.