Organic Hair Perfume - Golden Citrus
Organic Hair Perfume - Golden Citrus
Available in store
TRULY 100% NATURAL...
Divinely perfumed freshness comes in abundance with certified organic essential oils of Neroli, Bergamot, Myrrh & Lemon; but there’s also a clever injection of White Tea and Nettle to enhance colour and texture and Lavender to soothe the scalp. Tabitha’s signature Amethyst Stone ensures the oils are blended to perfection, every time you shake the bottle, before use. The Amethyst was chosen for its mind-calming properties and was known as a gem that would bring forth your highest, purest aspirations.
A hair product that cheers up the saddest hair day, discourages the temptation to over-wash, hydrates and restores life and energy, and smells so exquisite its use should by no means be restricted to the tresses.
The Organic Hair Perfume is designed to restore life and energy to the hair, refresh whilst delivering an exquisite scent, hydrate the hair and soothe the scalp, cool the body if sprayed onto the nape of the neck and as a styling aid.
- The spritzer disperses a fine mist, ideal for delivering the perfume, where you need it.
- Contains our signature Scented Hair Oil to deliver fine molecules of “Youth Dew” to the hair.
- Enhances the colour of hair, by varnishing the hair, creating shine & lustre.
- Wear on your skin as a perfume as it smells divine.
- Alcohol free formulation, to protect your hair from drying out.
- Contains Tabitha’s signature amethyst stone.
No Parabens, Sulphates, Silicone, Artificial Perfume, Artificial Colouring or any other man-made chemical ingredients.
Not tested on animals, just very willing humans.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- There really is no “right” or “wrong” way to apply perfume.
- Heading into a meeting? Spritz the Hair Perfume to bring a smile to your face and refresh your person.
- Straight from the office into town? Revitalise your hair with the delicious botanical scents.
- No time to wash your hair in the morning? Replenish the natural scent and shine of your hair between washes with a couple of sprays.
- Also use it as a styling aid when faced with unruly fly-aways.
- Indulged in a delicious meal, but concerned your hair doesn’t smell as fresh as you’d like? Simply spritz your locks to take advantage of the exquisite perfume, proven to last all day.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray over the hair at arm’s length as required for hydration, protection and a gloriously natural scent.
- Use to style the hair at the beginning of your day, spritz the hair and allow to absorb. Style as desired.
citrus aurantium (neroli) amaraflower distillate (o), camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf (o), urtica dioica (nettle) leaf powder (o), malva sylvestris (marshmallow) root (o), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil (o), commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil (o), citrus limon (lemon) peel oil (o). (citral, geraniol, citronellol, farnesol, limonene, linalool - naturally occurring components of essential oils)
(o) = denotes certified organic ingredient
Meet The Designer
Tabitha James Kraan is a self-proclaimed hair geek who started pioneering organic hairdressing in 1999 in her UK salons. Her journey led her to conclude that we have been abusing our hair for a long time and that we have literally been washing the life out of it. She discovered that hair responds much better when it's nurtured by nature with natural and organic ingredients. No longer prepared to wait for the haircare products she craved, she set out to develop her own range, based on her three core principles.
1. Oil Balancing - 2. Correct Cleansing - 3. Moisture Layering.
Her multi-award winning, organic, British made haircare works in harmony with your body for the ultimate hair & scalp health, encouraging you to start a love affair with your hair.