Select your size
This item is no longer available
The collection is made up of 4 colors that represent the color of the cocoa seed from harvest to the process when it is ready to be ground to become chocolate.
The line drawn on each cup is also handmade as part of the ongoing Tonalá ceramic decoration tradition.
They are made in the workshop of one of the best traditional craftsmen of Mexico Angel Santos.
As a very special piece we recommend you to clean it with warm water, sponge and a little bit of organic soap, we really want you to keep your collection beautiful forever.
9,10 cm Diameter.
0,5 cm Thick.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
"When I die I don’t want to go heaven, I want to go home" From the best workshops and contemporary designers in Mexico to London. La Muerte Tiene Permiso presents the global contemporary view of traditional artisan crafts. Hand-picked and handmade. Utilitarian and decorative.
La Muerte Tiene Permiso is a collection of Mexican contemporary design in Europe. Coming from across Mexico, each piece in our collection has been chosen for the originality, sensitivity and transcendence of its design and for the quality of production. Each object has its own unique language and personality, which express the values of a new generation of Mexican designers and artisans.