To keep your jewelry shining longer, remember to not wear jewelry while
Water erodes jewelry metals fast, and can make your gemstones dull. Remember to not wear jewelry when you are expecting to be in contact with water. Don’t wear your jewelry while showering, or exercising, or swimming, and avoid prolonged exposure to rain.
Perfume chemicals can also be harmful for your jewelry. Remember to always wear your jewelry last, and at least 15 minutes after putting on your perfume.
Remember to send in your jewelry for a clean up to a trusted jewelry store annually.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Jewelry designer and artist. All my creations are born from my love for India, China, Japan and the millenarian culture that all these countries represent. During my journeys among those countries I was able to collect many different precious materials such as jades, corals, pearls and more. I chose antique objects with a seducing story and reinvent them with a modern interpretation, giving them new shapes and preserving the story they have hidden for centuries.
Every piece I realize has an origin to be discovered and is waiting to be expressed in a personal and unique way.
As artist I realize only unique pieces, that I never repeat because I like that my client could experience the feeling of unicity and hand craft work that in those days, in my opinion, are the real luxury.