Polo T-Shirt Brown
Need help? +61 279 085 663 | Help Centre
You can mix this Polo t-shirt with all items in the Chalety collection.
Is the manufacturing process of your collection free from child labour and human trafficking, are all workers paid a living wage, and is the factory compliant with all local environmental regulations?
If your collection contains any animal-sourced textiles and hides, are all hides and textiles sourced as a co-product of meat, fishing or population control of wild animals or free-range farming? (ONLY applies if you use animal products)
Is your collection free from AZO dyes and phthalates? (This will mainly apply to apparel and accessories)
Are all items in your collection made with at least 50% recycled or up-cycled materials? (only applies if you are an apparel, accessories, jewellery or homeware brand)
Are all items in your collection made from at least 80% of material, textiles or ingredients from organic farming?
Is your collection manufactured on a small scale in an environmentally sensitive manner, from non-synthetic, sustainably sourced materials, ingredients or textiles e.g. beeswax, silk? (all must apply)
How to wash our clothes?
1. Considering that our clothes are made of thin fibers, we recommend using a professional dry cleaner or hand washing.
2. If you chose the last option, then you should follow these steps: turn the item out, use warm water (no more than 30 degrees), use a special shampoo for cashmere, wool and cotton. Moreover, you should soak the garments for 5 minutes to remove the dirt before rinsing.
3. Do not change the water temperature throughout the entire process.
4. Remove excess water by placing between clean towels. Never wring your garments!
How to dry?
1. While the garment is damp, smooth out any unevenness and place it on a firm, level surface to dry further. During the process, avoid direct heat flow such as open flames or direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry your clothes.
2. You can iron clothes using a low temperature to avoid burning the fabric.
The model's height is 177 cm.
Bust: 84 / Waist: 60 / Hips: 90
Please choose your size before ordered:
XS / 8 UK/ 36 EU/ 4 US/ Bust 76-80 cm/30-31.5”, Waist 56-58 cm/22-22.8”, Hips 84-86 cm/33-33.8”
S / 10 UK/ 38 EU/ 6 US/ Bust 80-86 cm/31.5-33.8”, Waist 58-64 cm/22.8-25.2”, Hips 86-92 cm/33.8-36.2”
M / 12 UK/ 40 EU/ 8 US/ Bust 86-92 cm/33.8-36.2”, Waist 64-70 cm/25.2-27.5”, Hips 92-98 cm/36.2-38.5”
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be minor delays in some cases.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over $200 in USA / C$250 in Canada / A$300 in Australia / 200€ in Europe
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS worldwide within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
Chalety knitwear is an advocate of longevity: finest raw materials and exquisite soft fibres are a guarantee of long lasting product life. Cashmere has been the cornerstone since the beginning, and remains an iconic yarn for the brand.
Chalety iconic essentials and family look loungewear is designed to enrich your leisure time with warmth, comfort and self-understanding. We care about the physical and emotional wellbeing of our customers, their loved ones and the world around — whether it’s in the serenity of their homes or during travels and adventures of a lifetime.