Select your size
This item is no longer available
'Wish You Were Here' embodies the discontent and sadness of a beginning a journey without fallen companions – inspired by Pink Floyd’s evocative song, ‘Wish You Were Here’. In homage to the everlasting postcard, the designer-cats, moumi, myogi and kikilala transform fantastical tales of travel, into treasured outfits for absent explorers.
This a four-tiered circular skirt with bordered glitter tulle tutu underneath.
Product : Beautiful! Love the satin and the colors.
Product : Awesome piece and tremendous quality!
Dry clean only
Made in Thailand
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
SUPERSWEET x moumi is a London-born and Thai-Japanese owned label, inspired by the designers three pedigree cats, moumi, myogi and kikilala. Conceptualised in 2011, by founder Choltida Pekanan, SUPERSWEET x moumi personifies the attitude and instincts of her feline companions. As the face of the label, the Abyssinian blue, moumi leads the cat collective and represents Choltida’s alter ego: an eclectic designer inventing ethereal pieces for the inspired.