Select your size Size Guide
This item is no longer available
This timeless piece will ensure you are luxuriously well accessorised from city to beach, weddings to yacht parties.
With reasonable care, Panama will last well. The Panama should not be crushed. Pick up hats including panama by the brim, not by the crown.
Panama was originally used as protection from the sun so do not use as a rain hat. However, in the showery British Isles, if you are caught in a shower, and your Panama gets wet, let it air dry naturally, with crown and brim in the proper shape.
S - 56cm
M - 57cm
L - 58cm
XL - 59cm
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
The Season Hats bring intelligent, relevant and elegant hats to modern woman - combining bold minimalist design with beautiful colour and perfect construction, these pieces will be with you for years to come. The Season Hats are a British Fashion Council, Headonism Designer who have exhibited during London and Paris Fashion Week and have been featured in luxury press across the world, including Vogue Italia, Vogue India, L'Officiel Thailand, Huf Magazine, Schon, OK! and many more. Designed by award-winning milliner, Paul Stafford, and made by hand from the highest quality materials, they offers casual hats, hairbands, headpieces and our signature folding hats for special occasions.