Select your size
This item is no longer available
Large - 50x70 cm
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
New York’s legendary Chrysler building, the characteristic Vasabro bridge in Stockholm or Arne Jacobsen’s iconic town hall bell tower in Aarhus. ViSSEVASSE portrays the distinctive landmarks of cities and countries in a subtle palette with a Nordic expression that leaves out all superfluous features while preserving the mood of recognisability, history and art deco inspiration.
ViSSEVASSE was founded in 2013 and launched Langebro as the first city poster. With its references to 1930s poster artists and the mint/turquoise colours of the era, it set the tone for the upcoming collection of posters featuring landmarks from Danish and European cities.
ViSSEVASSE is Dorthe Mathiesen and Karsten Noel, who have worked for the past 20 years in the combined field of fashion, production design and graphic design.