Sea & Forest Face Mask
Sea & Forest Face Mask
--Improves elasticity, hydration and boosts skin immunity with Finnish horsetail and Norwegian white pine.
--Increases circulation with Swedish raspberry, Danish rosehip and dead sea clay.
Great for combination skin.
The five masks in our collection represents land and sea, both are equally a significant part of the Nordic lifestyle and meaningfully ingrained in it’s identity, the two go hand in hand and are rooted in the soul of our brand.
**Do not add liquids directly into tin.**
Apply to face and neck (and hands, if desired) with fingers in a circular motion and allow to dry completely. Rinse with warm water.
(This mask can be additionally used as a light exfoliating face scrub)
Use 1-2 times a week.
Please take care when opening - as this is a loose powder it is best to open on a clean flat surface.
INGREDIENTS: Dead sea clay, Orzya saliva (rice) powder+, Pinus strobes (white pine), Equisetum ravens (horsetail)+, Rubus idaeus (raspberry)+, Rosa canina (rose hip)+, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil, Rosa damascene (rose) essential oil.
* = coldpressed/virgin
+ = organic
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
SCANDIC BOTANICA is a skincare brand that embodies the wholesome and restorative elements found in Scandinavian nature from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland.
We take great pride in using only natural/organic sustainable Scandinavian and global ingredients to produce our luxurious, healthy skincare and treatments. Along with our Nordic traditions and quality, all of our products are made with recyclable/upcylcable packaging and created in very small batches to ensure the purest and freshest custom goods possible for you and your family.