Silver Medium Hoops
Silver Medium Hoops
Please read the following recommendations to ensure that your jewellery pieces last longer:
- Store jewellery in a dry, cool place. Avoid direct sun exposure as some materials can deteriorate or loose colour when exposed to direct sunlight;
- Remove jewellery when performing manual tasks, while sleeping or exercising;
- Remove jewellery when handling chemicals or fluids that could damage or oxidise metals;
- Cosmetics, hairspray, perfume and lotions contain chemicals that can damage jewellery. Put on jewellery on after applying perfume and make-up;
- Do not wear jewellery while swimming or showering. Chlorine can react with some metals and cause discolorations and/or structural damage.
We use sterling silver in most of our jewellery. Sterling silver oxidises naturally. If it does, we recomment you contact us to arrange a cleaning appointment. Do not apply commercial jewellery-cleaning products as these could cause damage your jewellery.
Skin PH may, in some cases, cause jewellery discoloration or alterations. PAAR is not responsible for such discolorations and we will not be able to exchange your item or reimburse you. If you have any metal allergy, please make sure you contact us at email@example.com before purchasing any of our pieces.
We can offer to repair jewellery pieces at an additional cost. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Since its inception, PAAR’s jewellery has been characterised by an effortlessly elegant, uncomplicated essence. The brand is well known for its geometrical shapes. Triangles, symbols of balance, femininity and fertility, are often portrayed in necklaces, earrings and rings. The brand’s unique aesthetic comes from its commitment to creating jewellery pieces that are timeless and portable, and from the traditional and modern jewellery-making techniques that their skilled artisans utilise. The brand’s pieces are manufactured in sterling silver and gold, with precious and semi-precious stones and gems. In its fine jewellery range, PAAR often uses reclaimed and recycled metals and stones. PAAR was one of Mexico’s first independent jewellery brands and has evolved, along with the country’s fast-growing fashion business, to become an industry leader. The brand has been featured in more than 200 editorials ranging from British Vogue to Nylon, and has been endorsed by socialites, celebrities and digital influencers globally. PAAR was founded by self-taught jewellery designer and environmentalist Paulina Villalpando in Mexico City in 2003.