This item is no longer available
Jewellery is a delicate product. As a result, special care is required. Store your jewellery in the original soft packaging. Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish. Please remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance. Put on jewellery last when dressing, and take off first when undressing. Avoid contact with water. Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damages. Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials or glass cleaners.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Born in Bologna in 1976 Vittorio Ceccoli showed a creative flair from childhood. He is now specialises in rafting furnishing pieces and bijoux with meticulous care, assembling together metals and stones to create innovative designs. Spending years in his laboratory creating new shapes and perfecting his style in 2013 he founded his eponymous jewellery label. His new journey is the merging of his craft and his passion.