Imprinted with the traits of the tree that produced it, cork fabric is not only durable, versatile and simple to maintain, but incredibly beautiful and ecologically sound.
100% Duck feather
Wipe clean with a damp cloth or hand wash with care at cold temperatures. Dry flat in the shade.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
In 2013 the designer, Jenny, founded Mind the Cork with the aim of making the most of one of the world’s most underrated materials. She started Mind the Cork with the belief that we can make our homes beautiful whilst helping protect the planet. All Mind the Cork products are made with natural cork sourced directly from the harvesters in Portugal; and are handmade in the studio or by small manufacturers near London. The brand's ethos is that our homes should be filled with products that are both meaningful and gorgeous.