Available in store
Correct care will protect and keep your treasure for generations.
Avoid use of cosmetics and perfume direct into your jewellery.
Don’t wear your jewellery in swimming pools as chlorine can pit or damage gold alloys.
Household cleaning product will damage metals and gemstones.
Take care with extreme exposure to light, pearls and other delicate material can bleach, crack and dry out.
To storage your jewellery we recomment that you use the pouch provided in your packaging pack.
Keeping them protected will avoid scratches.
To help them sparkle for a lifetime, a professional cleaning is needed at least once a year.
Don't use ultrassonic cleaners.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Born in Brazil, Joana Salazar is a jewellery designer with a vast and multicultural background. Avid traveller, she graduated in Italy and continued her education with a deep immersion in India's best heritage, the jewellery culture. Her experience in India brought her skills and self- knowledge to design her first collections. Joana Salazar´s jewelleries follows her life events and emotional experiences. Her work reflects her sensibility in each and every piece. Collections are designed in São Paulo, Brazil, but far from the crowd, where one can still hear the birds and grasshoppers.