The Amelia Bag
The Amelia Bag
Leather detachable adjustable shoulder strap
Red leather lining
Bronze handle details
One inside zipped pocket
Made in Spain
Keep your accessory in the dust bag provided whenever you can, to protect it from being marked.
Take extra care with light colored items, which tend to mark more easily. They are susceptible to discoloration, so avoid contact with darker items.
Do not overfill your handbag, as it may lose shape or you may damage its handles.
Take particular care when using embellished accessories as they are especially delicate and scuffing may damage or dislodge embellishments.
Our saddle and calfskin leathers may scratch easily, but this adds to your accessory’s individuality, it will age beautifully.
Our materials are not water-resistant; if exposed to water, leave wet leather to dry naturally – never use artificial heat. We advise stuffing handbags to help keep their shape while drying.
Do not expose your accessory to oil, makeup or permanent dyes, as these can stain. In the event your accessory is soiled – other than with permanent dyes – try gently dabbing the leather with a clean, dry cloth and mild leather cream.
Height: 27 cm
Handle drop: 9 cm
Min. Strap Length: 81 cm
Max. Strap Length: 105 cm
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Nina Hauzer creates top quality leather bags and shoes with a retro-minimalist point of view, honoring the past but with a look to the future. Luxury leather shapes and colors to feed your senses beautifully made in Spain. A project created by Erika Stiglitz to honor her two grandmothers: Nina Zumpf and Ethel Hauzer.
Nina Hauzer combines fashion, literature and art to enhance the power of stories and objects in our life.