The Gotham Nights Necklace
The Gotham Nights Necklace
Like all necklaces in the “A Love Affair” Collection, The Gotham Nights Necklace is reversible.
This necklace is made of 925 sterling silver, the chain is plated with 18K yellow gold, and the clasp is plated in black rhodium. Because each necklace is one of a kind, all natural stones slightly vary.
We want to help you keep your Samantha Siu jewelry in top condition throughout your years of wear. Though it’s heavy plated with gold, silver jewelry will naturally tarnish over time.
To keep your jewelry well maintained, do not expose it to the elements often. It’s best to avoid overexposure to saltwater and air. Polish it with the Samantha Siu microfiber after each wear.
Please note that depending on the different PH level of the individual wearer and the frequency of it’s worn, some jewelry may tarnish faster than others.
Each necklace is covered by a three year limited warranty, you may upgrade your necklace to a lifetime warranty for a small additional fee at SamanthaSiu.com
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Samantha Siu New York is a fine jewelry house that specializes in intricate, reversible back necklaces. Samantha, the president and creative director, worked in her family’s jewelry business and attended the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. She took classes in jewelry design while working as a merchandiser. While studying there, she discovered that her interest lay in wax carving. She took a class where she was required to fabricate jewelry casted from her wax design. After Samantha received positive feedback from the class on her final project (a necklace), she realized she had designed something special, and vowed to create a jewelry line off of it when the time was right.
Samantha officially launched her debut jewelry line during the 2019 JCK Jewelry convention. She established Samantha Siu, Inc. with the purpose of creating unique and well-crafted jewelry that spreads good; 10% of the net profit from all of her jewelry goes to nonprofits supporting education, medical outreach, and animal conservation. Her luxury jewelry line, A Love Affair, is inspired by her worldwide travels with her first love.