This item is no longer available
For our latest collection we've been inspired by the Renaissance jewellers. With the arrival of Baroque pearls to Europe in the 15th century a new style of jewellery was born:The Sculptural Pendant.
When looking at each unique pearl our imaginations ran wild transforming them into birds and other animals. As no two pearls are alike in shape, each pendant has to be sculpted by hand, to fit the pearl. This means every pendant is unique.
White Baroque freshwater pearl pendant with black natural sapphires. Black, white, and rose gold plated on sterling silver. Comes on a 30’’ sterling silver chain.
Beautiful item that exceeded my expectations!
Product : This item is more beautiful than it appeared in the picture. The pearl is so pretty and I love how the bunny is attached to i...
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
London is one of the most alluring and glamorous cities in the world. An incubator for innovation, London has succeeded in cultivating a unique culture by embracing emerging talent, and by not being afraid to draw inspiration from every walk of life. It is from this energy that London Bird distils its very own style. Working with clients such as the English National Ballet, Miranda McCarthy's work has gained support from The Centre for Fashion Enterprise, The Walpole Group, Sir Paul Smith, and Vogue magazine.