The Swimmer Print
The Swimmer Print
This item is held by ViSSEVASSE in DenmarkStanding on the diving board and gazing into the deep water, you are likely to feel butterflies fluttering in your stomach. You sense the rough surface of the diving board under your wet feet and take a deep breath, drawing the air all the way into your belly. Even if you have already made the jump many times before. And then you take the leap – whether it means diving into a new chapter in life or just going for a swim. As long as you can stay afloat, you can always make it safely back to land. Do you dare take the leap?
Large - 50x70 cm
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
ViSSEVASSE was founded in 2013 and launched Langebro as the first city poster. With its references to 1930s poster artists and the mint/turquoise colours of the era, it set the tone for the upcoming collection of posters featuring landmarks from Danish and European cities.
ViSSEVASSE is Dorthe Mathiesen and Karsten Noel, who have worked for the past 20 years in the combined field of fashion, production design and graphic design.