The Unicorn Bangle
The Unicorn Bangle
This item is no longer available
This item is held by Rachel Balfour Jewellery in United KingdomA solid gold unicorn bangle sending the message ‘Believe in You’.
Gold contains no oxides and therefore will not tarnish, it is however a relatively soft material and care should be taken not to scratch it. Gold should be cleaned regularly in order to maintain its beauty and patina. A soft, lint free cloth is an effective way to keep gold jewellery looking its best.
Bangle 1.6mm thick , diameter 6cm. The bangle has a clasp. Unicorn measurements:
This piece is made from solid gold and has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Fine jewellery is at the brands core. Every design is meticulously hand made to order with solid gold, precious stones and sterling silver. They create pieces that will last forever, that are imbued with meaning and can eventually be handed down. Rachel trained as a Goldsmith and Jewellery Designer at Kensington and Chelsea College in London and completed courses at Central St. Martins and Studio E174. Rachel’s previous work in Press and PR, within the arts and charity sector, has made her committed to always giving back to the community. Ten percent of the profit will go to Rosa – a charitable fund set up to support initiatives that benefit women and girls in the UK.