Tie Bar Gold
Tie Bar Gold
Available in store
How to wear it: A tie bar goes between the third and fourth buttons of your dress shirt. Fasten it to the placket (the opening between buttons) of your shirt so that your tie stays put. Style and function.
As with sterling silver, preventive care is important for maintaining your gold vermeil jewellery. Care should be taken to keep vermeil jewellery separate from other jewellery as the plating is susceptible to wear. Gold vermeil jewellery will tarnish like silver (as it is sterling silver, plated in 18ct gold) so it is best to keep it in an airtight box or bag. Avoid wearing gold plated jewellery when swimming or bathing. Perfumes, creams and hairsprays can also have a negative effect, so always apply before putting on your jewellery. If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle dish soap or non-chemical soap and warm water. Rinse it well. Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean. Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage. Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating. Plating will naturally fade with wear.
*Gold prices may be subject to change due to market fluctuation.
4mm wide x approximately 48-50mm long.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Edge Only is luxury jewellery with an edge. Founded by former DJ Jenny Huston, these highly finished designs are created for men and women to reflect individual style and personality. Made from solid gold and sterling silver, they are designed, ethically made and hallmarked in Dublin Castle, Ireland. The craftsmanship and quality of finish are central to each piece "I want people to have beautifully finished designs they can feel great about in every respect”. Edge Only is the cult brand loved by celebrities and black sheep.