This item is no longer available
This item is held by OSYLIA in United KingdomRhodium plated silver. Highly polished. Swarovski crystals.
Asymmetry is used to reveals new proportions and create lines that separate whilst remaining one. It exposes one jewel made of two mirroring sides; one clean and simple, the opposite embellished and augmented with sparkling Swarovski crystals.
Store your jewellery separately and in its original packaging as metals and stones can scratch when they come into contact with each other.
Do not let your jewellery come into contact with household detergents or other chemical products and take care when spraying perfume.
Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
Avoid contact with water.
Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.
Swarovski: Swarovski crystal is a delicate material that must be handled with special care. To ensure that your Swarovski product remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please observe the advice below to avoid damage.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer