The Motion Collection is a limited collection made from vintage brass beads that Wong purchased years ago. It has been rediscovered to create the Motion collection, inspired by the golden spiral also known as the Fibonacci spiral. It combines mechanics and nature, through vintage brass spiral beads and ocean shells. It can be transformed into any desired shape.
All beads have been gold-tone plated with a sustainable technique. It’s nickel, lead, and cadmium free, suitable to most sensitive skins.
Product : Lovely necklace, looks impressive for a party, even worn to the office. Comes in a lovely box ...
I would but everything from this shop if I could afford it
1. Jewellery should avoid contact with chemicals such as cosmetics, perfume, bleach, etc.
2. Jewellery should not be worn for exercising, showering, face washing, and should not be in contact with sea water or chlorine in swimming pools.
3. Please take good care of your jewellery, try not to hit hard objects with it, nor drop it.
4. It is recommended the use of a silver cloth to wipe the jewellery, it will restore its ouster. Beware the silver cloth won’t eliminate scratches.
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
Free worldwide returns - see Returns page for full details.
- Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
London based Carolina Wong designs sculptural jewelry with natural elegance. Meticulously handcrafted in London.