This item is no longer available
This item is held by Toxit Sunglasses in United KingdomThis item was inspired by Marilyn Monroe's butterfly sunglasses, interpreted in a modern way. It is made of two combined acetate - the crystal one inside, around the lenses, and the avana vintage one on the outside of the frame. The side arms are metal and covered by the steel galvanic, the terminals are made of the same avana vintage acetate of the frame. The lenses has a brown gradient colour.
Every component of the glasses is produced and assembled by hand in Italy (Cadore region), in observance of all European standards and the most scrupulous regulations. Even the glasses cases and boxes are made in Italy with Tuscan leather.
Like all valuables, Toxit sunglasses need care and attention. Clean lenses only with the microfiber cloth included in the box and avoids the use of dirty or abrasive cloth that can ruin the lenses. When necessary, wash the glasses with water and mild soap and dry it with a soft cloth. Keep your sunglasses away from substances that can ruin the material: suntan lotion, acetone, hair spray, solvents, sea water. Retain sunglasses in a dry place at a temperature comprised between -10 ° C and + 35 ° C.
When not using your sunglasses, put always in the case supplied.
Temple: 136 mm
Frame width: 142 mm
Lense width: 48 mm
Frame height: 50 mm
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer