This item is no longer available
This item is held by Toxit Sunglasses in United KingdomThis item was inspired by Marilyn Monroe's butterfly sunglasses, interpreted in a modern way. It is made of two combined acetate - the crystal one inside, around the lenses, and the avana vintage one on the outside of the frame. The side arms are metal and covered by the steel galvanic, the terminals are made of the same avana vintage acetate of the frame. The lenses has a brown gradient colour.
Every component of the glasses is produced and assembled by hand in Italy (Cadore region), in observance of all European standards and the most scrupulous regulations. Even the glasses cases and boxes are made in Italy with Tuscan leather.
Like all valuables, Toxit sunglasses need care and attention. Clean lenses only with the microfiber cloth included in the box and avoids the use of dirty or abrasive cloth that can ruin the lenses. When necessary, wash the glasses with water and mild soap and dry it with a soft cloth. Keep your sunglasses away from substances that can ruin the material: suntan lotion, acetone, hair spray, solvents, sea water. Retain sunglasses in a dry place at a temperature comprised between -10 ° C and + 35 ° C.
When not using your sunglasses, put always in the case supplied.
Temple: 136 mm
Frame width: 142 mm
Lense width: 48 mm
Frame height: 50 mm
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer