Jasmine Crystal Drop Earrings - Gold And Red
By Sarah Rhodes
Materials - 18K gold plated brass and premium European crystal with precision faceting to ensure maximum sparkle.
Size - 20x30mm crystal with 20mm gold circle
Fit - Post fixture.
Occasion - Perfect for wedding guests, or dinner with the girls.
Styling - Stack with lots of gold and a black outfit, or match the crystal color to your dress or blouse.
2. Keep your jewellery in a dry and shaded place such as a draw or cupboard. Moisture and exposer to air can cause oxidation / colour change to metals and crystals.
3. Everyone’s skin is different, which can affect the level of tarnish on your jewellery. Polish your jewellery frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition.
4. For a more thorough clean, rinse your jewellery in lukewarm water and dry thoroughly before storing. Do not apply chemical jewellery cleaners as this can damage the plating.
5. Jewellery should be the last thing you put on before going out, and the first thing you take off when you get home.
6. Avoid contact with water and products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discoloration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
7. Where possible, avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.
8. Many of our pieces feature hand-set stones in prong settings. Prongs can get caught and bend. If this happens, secure your stone if possible and carefully push the prong back down with a hard, flat object (such as pliers, a butter knife, or icy pole stick). Be careful not to scratch the stone with too much force.
Made in: Australia
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
Free returns worldwide within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
WOLF & BADGER VERIFIED
Sarah Rhodes's sustainable and ethical guarantees:
Meet the designer