Gold Baroque Silk Pjs
Gold Baroque Silk Pjs
- Signature WoB green baroque print
- 16M/M Como Silk
- Gold Piping
- Horn Buttons
- Elasticated waist with silk string fastener
Some recent customer reviews of the Walls of Benin collection:
- Gently hand wash the product at a low temperature (below 30℃), and keep it separate from other clothing. You may also have it dry cleaned.
- Use a specialized silk washing agent, and avoid using alkaline based detergent, disinfectants, soaps, washing powder, etc.
- Do not soak the product for a long time, and do not wring it dry. Lay it out to dry in a cool, well ventilated area that is not exposed to the sun.
- When ironing, keep the temperature below 120℃.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place, without leaving anything heavy on top of it. Keep it away from mothballs or any other products with chemicals.
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be minor delays in some cases.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over $200 in USA / C$250 in Canada / A$300 in Australia / 200€ in Europe
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS worldwide within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
Meet The Designer
Loungewear - Streetwear - Everywear
Pyjamas or Pajamas, known as moguls breeches in 19th century England, are often thought to be as English as Earl Grey Tea. The word and garment actually derive from Hindustani and Persian cultures. Adopted by the English upper classes during the Raj - Pjs were exported back to England, and around the world via the vast British Empire.
Pjs are a symbol of the sharing of cultures and the global village that we live in, where ideas and people are free to inspire all.
Founded in 2015 by Chi Atanga - Walls of Benin is an expression of an English mind and an African heart.
Tailored silhouettes meet bright bold luxurious print, with the finest silk and cotton from Italy - and crafted in Portugal with small scale family run factories.