Angle Cuff - Blush
Angle Cuff - Blush
Select your size
This item is no longer available
Product : Quality item in excellent condition on arrival. Looks just like the picture.
the surface avoiding the dyed areas. Please do not use harsh chemicals, jewelry cleaners or jewelry cloths as they will affect the finish of the piece. When not wearing your piece, it is best to store it in the pouch provided. Please don't toss your jewelry in your purse, they are delicate and damage is likely to occur.
Medium 6in (15.24cm) x 2.75in (7cm) wide
Large 7in (17.78cm) x 2.75in (7cm) Wide (limited Stock)
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Odell Design Studio is a NYC-based jewelry design company aimed at creating fun, colorful and chic everyday statement jewelry for the fashion-forward woman of every age. A woman-owned business co-founded by mother-daughter duo, Marilyn and Haley Ballard. They collaborate together on each eye-catching design from bold geometrics to sculptural pieces in their NYC studio.
Winners of the “Most Unique Materials” award at Metal + Smith Show NYC April 2019, and featured in The Retail Magazine’s “Look Book” section July/August 2019 issue.
By merging their unique colorization process never seen before in jewelry making, onto high quality gold plated brass, while keeping their products lightweight, they achieve a luxury finish along with quality and durability. Their hand-made earrings, necklaces, cuffs and rings are each individually colorized making no two pieces the same. All products are handmade in their East Harlem Studio in NYC and locally sourced in the USA.