Pendant is Brass, and the chain is 14k Gold Filled.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Glamrocks Jewelry is an independent jewelry line designed and fabricated by Chicago-based metalsmith, and designer, Kristen Molenhouse. Uniquely inspired by 70's rocker fashion and modern architecture, Glamrocks started in 2012 with a desire to bridge the gap between the cheap trendy jewelry and really expensive high-end designer pieces. Finding it hard to find jewelry that was on trend, affordable, but didn't compromise quality, Kristen decided to create her own necklace. The result was carving out her own unique niche in a crowded industry.
Prior to starting Glamrocks, Kristen worked at a large hospitality interior design firm designing hotels. With the economy taking a dive, she was left with time to revisit a box of beads and decided to make a necklace for herself. She then graduated to metalsmithing classes, and it was love at first sight. Glamrocks is jewelry meant to last a lifetime, using precious metals such as Gold, Gold Filled, and Sterling Silver in an affordable way. With a passion for gemstones, Kristen travels to personally hand select each stone. With help from her small team, each piece is hand-crafted from raw materials out of Glamrocks studio/storefront in Wicker Park, Chicago.
Glamrocks has been worn by celebrities such as Hillary Duff, Kendall Jenner, Jasmine Sanders, Victoria Justice, Laverne Cox, Kira Kosarin, Alyssa Milano, Dawn Olivieri and Alysia Reiner. Her jewelry has been loved by bloggers, as well as featured in several media outlets such as Cosmopolitan, Oprah, Health, and CS magazines, WGN and NBC's Today Show.