Bee Sweatshirt Dress
Bee Sweatshirt Dress
this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
10% of Gung Ho's profits are donated to relevant charities to the cause you are wearing, in this case to a charity that works with endangered British bees.
Each of our garments come with a dinky minizine that highlights the issue you are wearing, why it is so important and the little everyday things that you can do to help. #WearYourHeartOnYourSleeve
Our statement sweatshirts are made from organic cotton grown in India, and manufactured in Bangladesh at a Fairwear Foundation-certified factory. The designs are then embroidered in Oxford supporting small local business.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Gung Ho is a London- based, ethical brand that’s on a mission to create fashion the means more. Born out of an ambition to push boundaries in sustainable fashion, Gung Ho’s trans-seasonal collections are not just handmade locally using sustainable fabrics, but they also delicately weave more meaning into the prints by subtly illustrating particular environmental issues. That way, you can not only wear what you love, but what you believe in. Each collection is centred on a cause or 'Talking Point' with Gung Ho's current focus on the important topic of Food For Thought, the impact that our diets have on the environment. That's why, every garment comes with its very own dinky minizine to give you a few key facts and info on the issue at hand. Oh, and they also donate to a charity that works with the cause in question with every item sold.