Select your size Size Guide
This item is held by PAPÁ ORIGINALS in United States of AmericaInspired by the original baseball cap style, invented and first worn by the Brooklyn Excelsiors baseball team in the 1860’s. The style that later conquered the streets of New York, and then the US: the high profile, structured crown, flat brim snapback cap.
100% cotton canvas.
Stoned oil leather.
Pure charmeuse silk lining.
Antique brass eyelets and buckle.
Debossed logo on the leather strap.
Made in Brooklyn, NY.
Our superior caps are made from hand-selected durable cotton canvas, which is prone to develop beautiful unique tones with time. Also, as with most precious materials, overexposure to sunlight may cause the fabric to fade. Make sure you use the dedicated Papá black box we provide to store your cap. In case of stains, let it dry. Then spot clean affected area with a wet soft brush. Remember to dry the spot with a soft cloth.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer