Bold 02 Goldplated Bracelet
Bold 02 Goldplated Bracelet
This item is no longer available
My hand-made jewelry is created to be worn with pleasure, but please, make sure to pay attention to how fragile it is. Remember about some basic rules to enjoy it for a long time.
Make sure to store the jewelry in a closed case which will protect it from all the external factors. Also, take the jewelry off before taking bath or shower and avoid its contact with chemicals, perfumes or creams, and before going to bed or other activities. Active agents and other ingredients of beauty and cleaning supplies can harm the delicate surface, whereas intensive physical activity e.g. gym workout, gardening, etc.) may result in deformation or mechanical damage.
Gold gilded pieces can only be treated with a special polishing cloth, added (free of charge) to your order.
Thickness: 3 mm
The bracelet is solid - it does not open, it can be easily put on the wrist.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Kasia Wójcik is a modern jewelry designer and a goldsmith who creates her collections by hand in her studio in the centre of Warsaw, Poland. This is the place from which the precious pieces are shipped to clients all over the world.
She studied jewelry design and goldsmithing at Strzeminski Academy of Art in Łódź and in the best artisan goldsmiths' studios; she also graduated from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań Department of Psychology where she wrote her MA thesis which combined aspects of psychological perception and interpretation of colors and objects, and psychophysiology of vision. She also attended violin class at Zygmunt Noskowski Music School in Gdynia.
When still during the course of her university education, Kasia won a prize in prestigious Legnica International Jewellery Competition „Minimum”. She took part in numerous international events, exhibitions, and trade shows in Poland, Germany, Italy, Great Britain, Belgium, USA, United Arab Emirates, and more. She was featured in Polish and international media, among which Vogue Italia, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Fashion Magazine, Label Magazine, DesignAlive Magazine can be listed.