Carbon Waffle Sweatpants
Carbon Waffle Sweatpants
Available in store
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We have two homes, our earth and our bodies. Bassigue is taking care of them both.
As Bassigue People, we are travelers, nomads, and explorers. We are from all around the world. We are different. Yet, we have something in common, our passion to wonder. We run after the undiscovered to get inspired.
With that inspiration, we design products that you will feel comfortable in, products that you can travel with and products that will allow you to dress without even thinking twice. No matter which item you own, we promise you that you will always be comfortable and stylish. Our sets, loungewear, conversation starter t-shirts, sweatpants, hats and statement pieces aim to encourage you to be different. Every collection carries the coordinates of the cities that we are inspired from.
We are passionate about traveling, seeing and exploring, but unfortunately, that is why we have higher carbon footprints. Therefore, Bassigue works closely with innovative vendors to develop high quality textiles from both natural fibers and recycled content. Bassigue believes that clean production will minimize environmental impact and benefit both the producer and the customer. We work with vendors who have zero waste policies and who use minimum water. We use recycled paper in our packages and we carry an in house manufacturing for an energy efficient production.
Neither we nor the future generations will be able to benefit from the beauties of this universe unless we act on it now. We invite people to travel and explore but we also invite people to give back to protect our home, Earth. Bassigue is trying to raise awareness among its customer base so that future generations can benefit and get inspired from this beautiful planet.