This item is no longer available
This item is held by Ale Bremer Jewelry in United States of AmericaBracelet inspired by the turquoise waters of the biosphere Celestun, a town in Yucatan, Mx, great clouds of pink flood this town's skies and waters. Pink flamingos migrate to the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico each year. Ranging from pale pink to crimson pink, due to feeding of small crustaceans, these flocks of birds come to the mix of fresh waters from underground springs and salt waters from the open sea for the ideal breeding ground. Every piece is handmade in our NY studio. Leather texture may vary.
Avoid contact with water.
- Christmas gift? Order now for extended exchange or credit until January 8th. Valid on orders placed between 6 Nov - 31 Dec
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer