Available in store
This item is also held by Ale Bremer Jewelry in United States of AmericaBracelet inspired by the turquoise waters of the biosphere Celestun, a town in Yucatan, Mx, great clouds of pink flood this town's skies and waters. Pink flamingos migrate to the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico each year. Ranging from pale pink to crimson pink, due to feeding of small crustaceans, these flocks of birds come to the mix of fresh waters from underground springs and salt waters from the open sea for the ideal breeding ground. Every piece is handmade in our NY studio. Leather texture may vary.
Avoid contact with water.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer