Crème De Camélia
Crème De Camélia
Certified non-allergenic and fragrance-free. Ideal for all skin types, especially for sensitive and reactive skin.
A light cream, yet intensely moisturising, rich in Camellia seed oil (white tea), which has been known for its anti-aging properties since the dawn of time. Thanks to its high content of oleic acid and vitamin A, Camellia oil is excellent for softening and restructuring the skin. As it has great affinity with the lipids of our skin, it allows the cream to be quickly absorbed without leaving any greasy film on the skin surface.
- Moisturises deeply and softens even the most sensitive skin.
- Protects the skin against free radicals thanks to vitamin E.
- Helps delay the first signs of ageing.
Its light texture makes it ideal for use as a serum for those who are not fond of oil-serum before applying the All-In-One Balm or Plump It Up Face Cream.
Apply Camellia Cream morning and / or evening alone.
If your skin is not allergic to essential oils and fragrances:
- Mix a few drops of any of o.Moi's facial oils to the Crème de Camélia in the palm of the hands and apply on the entire face and neck in circular movements.
- Use after the application of one of o.Moi's facial oils of your choice on the entire face and neck.
- Thanks to its light texture, it can also be used as a serum for mature and dry skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Stearic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium bicarbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylexyl-glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf flower (Aloe Vera), Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), Prunus ameniaca (Apricot) Oil, Ceteareth-20, Camellia kissi (Camellia) Oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
Meet The Designer
o.Moi is a Danish skincare brand with a French touch, offering a range of natural products to help keep your skin healthy. It is a contraction of the French words “Oh Moi” as it is grounded on the philosophy of taking time for oneself - have some "Me Time" from the stress of daily life.
Aromatherapy is at the heart of each formulation with essential oils for a holistic approach. The brand was born out of a need for the founder, Kristele Sun, to seek a natural way to soothe her mild eczema and reduce the frequency of applying cortisone cream. With more than a decade of experience in the cosmetic industry in Paris and London, Kristèle decided to develop a multipurpose balm to soothe red, itchy and flaky skin when she was living in London. She then moved to Copenhagen, where o.Moi was then launched with the award-winning All-In-One Balm. Due to the increasing number of allergies, she has also developed a range of allergy-certified and fragrance-free products, whereby the Double Whipped Body Cream has won the Allergy Certified Awards 2017 and the Editors’ Choice 2018 from the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018. The brand has won “Best Skincare Scandinavia” from the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 and 2018.