Care: wash at 40°C
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The SS2019 SLAVIC GODDESSES collection explores the image of femininity on the edge of contemporary culture and slavic imagination.
Traditional Polish costumes transformed through geometrisation and simplifcation become intertwined with streetwear shapes creating a techno-slavic vibe. Distinctive elements such as cuts, finishings and patterns found in historical garments are separated from their initial context and used in modern, relaxed silhouettes.
The range of the collection includes: outwear, dresses, skirts, trousers, shorts, tops, printed jerseys and knitwear. Specially designed prints and knitwear patterns refer to decorative motifs found in the artworks of Polish art déco artist Zofia Stryjeńska.
Clothes are made from luxurious fabrics sourced in Italy, Portugal and Japan. The most distinctive ones include: colorful striped foil, pink cotton with cork coating, white felpa with PU coating, geometric lace and organic jerseys.