This item is no longer available
This item is held by Toxit Sunglasses in United KingdomThis item is made in two steps: first, the metal frame is produced, which is covered with steel galvanic. The second step is to build the acetate frame - avana gray color, which completes the glasses. The lenses are handmade, with interior anti reflection. The colour of lenses is black, lightly flashed on the outside . Every component of the glasses is produced and assembled by hand in Italy (Cadore region), in observance of all European standards and the most scrupulous regulations for Handmade in Italy craftsmanship. Even the glasses cases and boxes are made in Italy, specifically with Tuscan leather, following the creativity and the inspiration of Toxit Sunglasses.
Like all valuables, Toxit sunglasses need care and attention. Clean lenses only with the microfiber cloth included in the box and avoids the use of dirty or abrasive cloth that can ruin the lenses. When necessary, wash the glasses with water and mild soap and dry it with a soft cloth. Keep your sunglasses away from substances that can ruin the material: suntan lotion, acetone, hair spray, solvents, sea water. Retain sunglasses in a dry place at a temperature comprised between -10 ° C and + 35 ° C.
When not using your sunglasses, put always in the case supplied.
Temple: 136 mm
Frame width: 133 mm
Lense width: 45 mm
Frame height: 51 mm
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer