Dragon's Finger Nail Earring
Dragon's Finger Nail Earring
This item is no longer available
This item is held by Ecrannium jewellery in United KingdomSterling silver ear cuff earring.This earring represent the finger nail of the dragon. This is one of those pieces that really shows it's beauty when it is worn. Just take a look at the picture of the model to see how wonderfully the earring compliments the ear, giving an edgy look whilst, at the same time, being elegant.
Care of your 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery
Sterling silver is a beautiful, bright metal that jewellery lovers worldwide have selected as their favourite metal. Although it is beautiful, sterling silver must be cleaned and stored properly to retain its original shine and luster. The speed at which your sterling silver will tarnish depends on many things e.g. the area that you live (humidity, near pollution, etc.), the pH levels of your skin, chemicals you are exposed to, the type of water in your area, how your silver is stored..
Keep all jewellery dry and put on after the use of cosmetics or body products. Water, moisturiser, sunscreen or any oil and water based products will increase the likeliness of tarnishing. Chlorine or salted water can also severely discolour and damage your jewellery. Avoid wearing any of your pieces while showering, at swimming pools, at the beach or while exercising. Limit contact with rough surfaces, as silver is soft and can become scratched easily. You can use a special silver cloth to polish your items, but a lint-free flannel, microfiber, or other soft nonabrasive cloth will do as well. Do not use paper towels or tissues to polish your jewellery as they contain fibers that can scratch the silver.
For general cleaning, use just a polishing cloth, as gentle rubbing and buffing alone will remove mild tarnishing. Jewellery polishing cloths are ideal as they are usually impregnated with a polishing compound that lasts a long time and gives an amazing shine. The only limitation is it cannot easily reach grooves and crevices. We do not recommend silver dips or liquid cleaners as some of our jewellery incorporates gemstones which can be easily damaged by these harsh chemicals.
Ideally, store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart, so they don’t rub together or tangle up.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer