Enamel Pin Bow Pose
Enamel Pin Bow Pose
Available in store
The yogis say that our body is our temple, all thoughts that come in, eventually pass through the muscles, the joints, the heart and the lungs. So stretch your back, those feet, those arms and knees, and if you sometimes forget - or forget too often, this yoga girl pin will silently remind you that it’s time to stop and take care of yourself.
And this little lady is not the only one, amongst the other designs you will find her sister in the bridge pose.
Pin this little girl on your tote bag, or your jacket lapel and have it remind you of your stretching rituals before you head out or when you come back home!
BACKING - Butterfly Clutch
PACKAGING - A custom design card, perfect for gifting
We ship your orders from the very heart of Europe - Lithuania. Every parcel is packed with love and comes with a tracking number to see how the order is traveling to you.
And … we also promise you a very special personal gift for every order over €30!
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The smallest things can make people’s heads turn to you! Cute, witty and funny pins are one of the perfect little accessories for that. Our love for small editions to your wardrobe and smart statements said without words - we incorporate everyday’s life, culture, and jokes into enamel pins worn casually and 3D zinc pins for the more sophisticated look. Make Heads Turn was founded by Goda Narijauskaite in 2012. All designs were born in Make Heads Turn studio based in Vilnius, Lithuania. All products are made in Europe.