Gold And Enamel Gaia Drop Earrings
Need help? +44 (0) 20 3695 0011 | Help Portal
Now that they’re yours, love them, wear them, experience them and enjoy them to the fullest! Make them your own, a moment in your stories.
Here are some ways to help you best care of them -
- Store them in the pouch/box provided to prevent them from getting scratched.
- To prolong their lives, avoid direct contact with perfumes, lotions and other chemicals.
- Although gold-plated jewellery will not tarnish like silver, it may in time fade slightly depending on wear and the amount of care taken.
- In case of any extreme exposure, wipe down your pieces with a soft cloth to remove all traces of moisture before storing them away.
- Handle the push pins, links and hooks with care as they require a gentle touch.
Material Specifications -
- Recycled Brass
- 22k gold micron plating. This may not seem much, but it makes the piece durable and hypoallergic. This also adds a slight thickness to the piece, but we like to call it character!
- Shades of purple enamel
Made in: India
MATERIAL: 22k micron gold plated brass with shades of purple enamel
Length: 3.9” (10 cm)
Width: 1.18” (3 cm)
Weight: 27 g (pair)
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE RETURNS within 14 days of delivery - see Returns page for full details.
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
WOLF & BADGER VERIFIED
We check all our designers against our criteria - so you can shop sustainably with ease. Find out more.
Dhwani Bansal's sustainable and ethical guarantees:
Meet the designer