Gypsy Soul Necklace
Gypsy Soul Necklace
Available in store
In moments of solitude, I wonder about what defines me,
As each day will be the oldest I’ve been and the youngest I’ll ever be;
Lost in labyrinths of inward thought, I awaken in a flash,
Craving to be wild and free, a burning phoenix emerging from the ash;
I follow my heart’s bold desires and let my playful spirit fly,
Carving my own destiny against the whims of passersby;
I color my life with purpose, too bright for this world to see,
Leaving footprints in the sands of time of my colorful legacy.
Preserve It In Our Elegant Box When Not In Use
Keep It Clean
Remove It Before You Snooze
2 Wheat Chains, 18", Lobster Clasp
Wheat Chains are in 14KT Yellow Gold Plating of 1.5 Micron and Black Rhodium
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Where Jewelry meets Poetry. LMJ (which stands for LuvMyJewelry) crafts high-end artisanal designs for men and women which tell a poetic story -- each piece comes with an inspirational poem written by the founder Sujan Doshi himself. LMJ pieces are adorned with hand-picked gemstones from around the world, made with 100% genuine diamonds, and crafted in 925 sterling silver. Our design aesthetic is inspired by Nature and our passions, attracting fans around the world and a growing celebrity clientele.
LMJ has enduring commitment to the highest ethical standards -- our manufacturer is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council, which addresses human and labor rights, environmental impact and mining practices within the jewelry supply chain. Our diamonds are 100% conflict free, as we exclusively work with reliable diamond suppliers who adhere to our strict international standards of business ethics.
What matters to you matters to us.