Half Moon Bamboo Bag
Half Moon Bamboo Bag
Select your size Size Guide
This bamboo bag will fit everything you need for a day trip and looks perfectly matched with a maxi dress.
As all our products are handmade and made from locals, each piece is completely unique and hence slight differences in size, shape and finish are to be expected.
Our products made with locals love and 100% nature materials, the weave can move and sometimes become loose or damaged.
Handle drop: 1.5"
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
ABOVE STUDIO: SUSTAINABLE, ON-THE-GO BAGS THAT EMPOWER RURAL THAI
Founded in New York in summer 2018 by Former Fashion Designer and made in rural Thailand, ABOVE Studio is a newly launched accessories brand that empowers local artisans and helps clear clogged waterways.
Born and raised by farmers on the outskirts of Bangkok, former associate designer Putthida Sommy Hensawang looked to her childhood experience as inspiration for her new business venture. After a trip back her hometown in Northern Thailand, she discovered women from her local community weaving handcrafted objects. After connecting with them and reflecting on their slow way of life compared to the fast pace in NYC, she realized she could not only help support them and their traditional skills, but also create a product from a natural material that is considered damaging to Thailand’s waterways.
Featured on British Vogue May, June and July 2019 Issues as well as Vogue Japan September 2019 Issue