Honey & Oats Soap Bar
Honey & Oats Soap Bar
this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
Each and every one of our Honey & Oats Soap Bars is unique and contains all natural ingredients. Due to small batch sizes and artisan nature of our soap there can be some slight variation in colour, texture and design.
Simply, rub the bar of Handmade Soap repeatedly between your wet hands or a sponge until it forms a silky creamy lather, apply to wet skin, wash and rinse out.
To prolong the life of your soap do not leave it in a soggy soap dish, or in an area where water is constantly flowing. Allow the bar to dry in between uses. (see our accessories for a soap drainer).
Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Glycerine, Butyrosepermum Parkii, Sodium Carstorate, Parfum (pure essential oil blend), Honey, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour Sodium Chloride, Sucrose, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Sucrose, Kaolin, *naturally occurring in essential oils, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
We at Pure Soap make 100% natural soap and handmade beauty products using pure essential oils. Our soaps and skincare products are formulated to deliver the very best in skin care while using only safe and finest natural ingredients. All of our product range are made in small batches to ensure the quality of each batch. We hand stir, hand cut and hand wrap all our products from our workshop in Lancashire, England. Pure Soaps pride itself on providing product range that are palm oil free, cruelty free, halal, 100% vegetarian (mostly vegan). Neither our products nor their ingredients are tested on animals. We make sure we use recyclable packaging wherever possible; helping to reduce the impact we have on the environment.