22ct gold vermeil
Size of stones 3mm
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Kassandra Lauren Gordon has lived in many places in the UK and has settled to London five years ago. She has worked in the public and voluntary sector for nearly 10 years. Kassandra studied jewellery manufacture and design in Hatton Gardens (London's jewellery district), before setting up her London studio. Kassandra is also a performance poet. Her Jamaican heritage is represented by an ‘ackee’ in her logo, the Jamaican national fruit. Kassandra Lauren Gordon jewellery satiates the desire of professional women for handmade precious pieces with character that can be worn seamlessly in professional and casual contexts. All pieces are made from precious metals and gemstones by hand from Gordon’s London studio. Experience as a domestic violence worker and working with women in the community have convinced Gordon of the need for women to be more affirming of themselves. The range includes pendants, earrings, rings, bangles and chokers.