Body width approximately: chest 16 1/2, waist 17 1/2”, High hip 18 1/2”
Model is wearing size S
Model is size S, Size 2 and 5ft 10” in height
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Eleven Six is a knitwear brand launched by Catherine and Nick Carnevale in 2015. Combining contemporary design with traditional Andean knitting techniques, Eleven Six offers an effortless, yet elevated approach to knit dressing. As a mother, wife, and entrepreneur, Catherine designs for the modern woman in need of a versatile wardrobe to suit a lifestyle of work, travel, and play. Inspired by Peru’s rich heritage of craftsmanship in textiles, modern separates are created from the finest spun Alpaca and cotton yarns. Worn alone or mix and matched for a head-to-toe look, refined silhouettes evoke a relaxed femininity that is underscored by a signature neutral palette. Intended to be worn cross-seasonally, these core neutrals allow the Eleven Six woman to compose a wardrobe that allows for just that.
Eleven Six sustainably produces with women artisans in Peru and Bolivia. These women, empowered and working in an entrepreneurial environment, are dedicated to the production of high quality pieces using traditional textile techniques of hand knitting, macramé, crochet, and hand weaving. The many hours that are devoted to crafting every item make each piece produced by an artisan one of a kind. It’s tag denoting the artist’s signature and an edition number, passes on some handcrafted love to its new owner.