Viscose cotton, with organic and ecologically perfect fibres, were the materials of choice to produce this piece. This viscose fabric is UV radiation resistant and has nutritional properties that actively stimulate cell regeneration, improve blood circulation and reduce body odour. Adaptable to temperature changes, it can be comfortably worn all-year-round. It is a versatile, soft-touch, loose-fitted piece, and all its details are thoroughly thought of. The two lateral slits are finished with a triangle; a long pleat flows from the central placket featuring four mother-of-pearl buttons and finished with a collar stand. The high cuff is embellished by two mother-of-pearl buttons. Execution takes 1,40m of fabric, 3h of work and maximum attention to detail – including clean-finished seams.
Perfect for laid-back looks, the Jungle overshirt can be paired with khaki shorts or wide leg pants. For full-on irreverence and sophistication, we suggest wearing it with a colourful scarf.
Product : Mooie kwaliteit, uitstekende levering
Loved both my purchases and so nice to be able to buy something a little bit different.
Product : Beautifull...
Wash at 30 degrees
Wash and iron inside out
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
A-line is a women clothing brand challenging conventions to create the perfect fit for the 21st century woman. Simplicity meets sophistication – the synergy results in unlikely shapes that compliment the female body.
The brand’s designs are a reflection of what the A-line woman stands for – elegance, maturity and confidence. Designing the perfect styles and sharing it with women everywhere was Alexandra Carneiro’s drive. Thorough and passionate about detail, the creative director at A-line has synced her sense of taste and her 20 years’ experience in the textile industry to reinvent the essentials in a woman’s wardrobe.
Inspiration was sparked by women for whom comfort and distinctiveness come first, anytime and anywhere. A-line curates natural and delicate materials such as cotton and silk to design easy care, functional, high quality pieces. Available in neutral shades and pastel colours, the design’s wow factor is its fit, softness and attention to detail.