This item is no longer available
Add a sense of illustration to your wardrobe with our Boss Lady T-shirt.
A relaxed fit, it features short sleeves and a round crew neck style.
Blush pink t-shirt with navy illustration screen-printed by hand.
1x1 rib at neck collar
Inside back neck tape in self fabric
Sleeve hem and bottom hem with narrow double topstitch
100% Organic Ring-Spun Combed Cotton
Wash similar colours together at 30 degrees, do not iron on print, wash and iron inside out.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Jill & Gill is a multidisciplinary collaborative studio, made up of illustrator Jill Deering and printmaker Gillian Henderson. We are a limited, collaborative, sustainable, Irish apparel and fine art brand from Dublin - “The heart of everything we do is based on a synergy of both our practices ” - Jill & Gill
All our apparel is made with respect, meets demanding ethical standards and is based on exclusivity and craftsmanship. As a sustainable brand, we are proud to work with suppliers that are associated with the Fair Wear Foundation, an independent organisation that encourages social best practice and equality in the fashion and textile industry. We also encourage our customers to make a conscious investment in our apparel. All our garments are uniquely illustrated and hand printed in our Dublin studio. Every piece is limited, something we've made visible in the simple production of each hand printed swing tag which communicates the edition number of the garment just purchased. When it comes down to the design, it's more than just a t-shirt or a sweater, it's 'The celebration of aspirational women through print, illustration and style'