This item is no longer available
Gold hardware for detailing
Gold leather cord for closure
We’d recommend to use a dry cloth every now and then to remove dirt, dust and fingerprints to keep your Kinchaku Clear looking clean and new.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The Japanese born, London-based artisan and designer, Kiki Ito has unveiled her brand-new collection of luxurious, contemporary bags inspired by her childhood passion for gymnastics. The AW19 JO-NETSU collection references the concepts of determination and suppleness, juxtaposing modern aesthetics and materials with applied craftsmanship.
Minimalist in design and adornment yet inherently strong and flexible thanks to the symbolic use of flexible neoprene rubber cord, JO-NETSU empowers wearers to create their own effortless style. Kiki Ito spent over a decade working for well-known brands and independent designers before creating her eponymous label, instantly recognisable for its pared back aesthetic and philosophy of encouraging women to “just be you”.
The AW19 collection includes six designs, each available in a limited selection of colourways. Each piece, from the Link large envelope clutch to the sculptural Shokupan incorporates a flexible neoprene rubber cord which pays homage to Kiki’s passion for gymnastics and hours of training. The supple cord is unexpectedly combined with high quality, fine Italian leather to create the signature Kiki Ito