This item is no longer available
Clean with a damp cloth.
Do not machine wash.
Each pair is unique.
Sandals with fringe detail in four-color heel: camel, orange, red and pink. 100% leather with a leather lining.
9 cm heel.
Handmade in Portugal.
- Place your foot on a sheet of paper;
- With a pencil draw the outline of the foot;
- Measure the distance from the heel to the tip of your finger (in cm);
- Check in the table corresponding to each reference which number you want.
IMPORTANT: Unsure? Choose the number below that indicated in the table.
Europe - UK - US - Size (cm)
35 - 2 - 5 - 23 cm
36 - 3 - 6 - 23.7 cm
37 - 4 - 7 - 24.4 cm
38 - 5 - 8 - 25 cm
39 - 6 - 9 - 25.5 cm
40 - 7 - 10 - 26.2 cm
41 - 8 - 11 - 27 cm
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Entrudo was created in 2017, born of a family project and taking into account the fact that we live in Felgueiras, shoes land, and the spirit of unity, creativity and proactivity in which we are inserted.
Our first goal was to create a different brand and, because we enjoyed Carnival so much, we allied to it a Portuguese tradition so ours. Entrudo is inspired by Caretos and the Carnival of Trás-os-Montes for being so rich in materials, colors, textures and sounds. All shoes are made of leather, with applications made manually by us, in Portugal, using natural raffia, rattles, fringes, wool and lots of color. The name of each model has as reference, in a way of honor, a village or parish from Trás-os-Montes. In order to make an insole, high-quality materials are used; we work in the construction of the insoles to guarantee the maximum comfort and in the details we are strict.
Two years later, along the same line of footwear, a collection of handmade decorative pillows appeared with the same materials, textures and applications, thus transposing our traditions into the decoration of your home. To make a pillow, high quality materials are used; from the manual cutting, to the rigor in the making, highlighting the details and our applications that are made and placed manually, with Portuguese love and know-how, which gives Entrudo a unique and very own style.
We believe in everything we do, we put in our products our traditions and we add color, textures, joy and celebration, so that each of us, with Entrudo, live the Carnival all year long.