Light Shawl Baby Alpaca
Light Shawl Baby Alpaca
This item is no longer available
Trendy and classic at the same time, this delicate piece allows you to experience the caress of a royal fiber, as part of QillQa's universe of sustainable luxury.
Within the family of South American camelids, the alpaca fiber is considered one of the best and most noble natural materials in the textile world. Specifically, the baby alpaca, ensure the greatest shelter, softness and comfort in home accessories and clothing. As it does not contain lanolin, it also ensures hypoallergenic fabrics, as well as natural repellents to water and inclemency, which makes it easy to maintain. 7 times warmer than sheep's wool, the durability and warmth provided by the alpaca fiber make it unique and exclusive.
Natural fiber | Fair trade | Handmade
Dry clean only
As alpaca fibers are self-cleaning, we recommend that you air your alpaca products. Preferable in frosty weather or in a humid room allowing the fibers to relax and your alpaca product will have a fresh feel and look again.
Should the products need to be ironed, please use a steamer and set on wool.
27 x 79 in.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
At Qillqa we specialize in the design, manufacture and commercialization of unique natural woolen fabrics, designed for demanding interiors, hand-made by local Latin American communities with the most noble fibers and wools.
As it was centuries ago for kings, and still is today, materials, as genuine and delicate as those coming from vicuña or alpaca, have managed to unify, in the finest creations, luxury, warmth and design.
Our products, unique and exclusive, such as blankets, rugs, footboards or cushions, are handcrafted in the lands of Peru, Bolivia, Argentina and Chile, within the framework of respect, sustainability and fair trade.
Qillqa, which in the Aymara language means " touched by the gods", undoubtedly represents a whole lifestyle, as conscious as it is demanding, designed to be part of the quality of life of the people, and transcend in the years, as in the next generations.